Register for Instructor Training: 26-28 April 2019
Lauderdale House, Highgate Hill, London N6 5HG
The training takes place at Lauderdale House
London N6 5HG
Buses: 143, 210, 271 (directly to the House – Waterlow Park stop)
Tube: Archway (Northern Line)
Parking: There is no off-street parking at the house but there is pay and display parking on Highgate Hill. Parking is free all day Saturday and Sunday.
TEACH THE OXYGEN ADVANTAGE METHOD
Are you a fitness instructor, strength & conditioning coach, yoga teacher or physical therapist interested in teaching the Oxygen Advantage Technique® to your clients and students?
Would you like to teach individuals or groups a unique proprietary workout to optimise breathing patterns, improve oxygen uptake and delivery, provide an aerobic and anaerobic workout as well as developing mental focus and acuity?
The Oxygen Advantage workout consists of ten breathing exercises taught according to an exact protocol and sequence. Designed by Patrick McKeown, this sequence allows you to teach clients in an efficient manner, maximising the benefits of the Oxygen Advantage Technique.
Certify to become an Oxygen Advantage Instructor and teach the Oxygen Advantage Programme by attending one of Patrick McKeown and UK coach Gray Caws' 3-day Instructor Trainings. During this course, you will learn the science behind the technique and receive instruction on how to effectively deliver it to your clients.
- Find out exactly what Patrick McKeown has learned from 15+ years of research, working with other top experts and from helping thousands of people make positive changes towards their sports performance and health goals.
- Learn the method that has helped top athletes including Olympians, professional soccer players, MMA, elite runners and weightlifters to recreational athletes all over the world.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the importance of breathing for our health and performance
- Confidently teach the Oxygen Advantage® technique by learning the exact exercises
- Use the breath to experience new levels of health and performance in your own life
- Transform clients health and performance under your guidance
- Employ the best tools, tactics and strategies to monitor a clients progress and ensure the best results
The Oxygen Advantage Instructors course has been developed by distilling all of Patrick’s knowledge and experience into an easy-to-understand course so that you become confident in teaching the method to your clients and getting the results that they are looking for.
The method allows people to:
- Improve fitness (aerobic and anaerobic)
- Reduce injury risk
- Recover quicker
- Improve posture
- Sleep better
- Strengthen core muscles
- Boost mental performance
All without the need for equipment or additional tools to enjoy these benefits.