Advanced Oxygen Advantage Instructor Training: LONDON
Are you involved in the health and fitness industry and interested in teaching the Oxygen Advantage Technique® to your clients and students?
Would you like to teach a unique proprietary programme to optimise breathing patterns, improve oxygen uptake and delivery, provide an aerobic and anaerobic workout as well as developing mental focus and acuity?
The Oxygen Advantage programme consists of simple breathing exercises taught according to an exact protocol and sequence. Designed by Patrick McKeown, this sequence allows you to teach clients in an efficient manner, maximising the benefits of improved breathing.
Certify to become an Oxygen Advantage Instructor and teach the Oxygen Advantage Programme by attending a UK 3-day Instructor Training presented by master Oxygen Advantage Instructor, Gray Caws. During this course, you will learn the science behind the technique and receive instruction on how to effectively deliver the programme to your clients.
in addition to the live in-person training, you’ll get access to 14 hours of live online training delivered by Patrick McKeown.
The Oxygen Advantage Instructors course has been developed by distilling all of Patrick’s knowledge and experience into an easy-to-understand programme so that you become confident in teaching the method to your clients and getting the results that they are looking for.
By attending this Advanced Oxygen Advantage Instructor Training you will:
- Gain an understanding and get access to 15+ years of Patrick McKeown’s research, working with other top experts and from helping thousands of people make positive changes towards their sports performance and health goals.
- Learn the method that has helped top athletes including Olympians, professional soccer players, MMA, elite runners and weightlifters to recreational athletes all over the world.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the importance of breathing for our health and performance
- Confidently teach the Oxygen Advantage® technique by learning the exact exercises
- Use the breath to experience new levels of health and performance in your own life
- Transform clients health and performance under your guidance
- Employ the best tools, tactics and strategies to monitor a clients progress and ensure the best results
Your clients will benefit from:
- Addressing breathing pattern disorders in everyday life
- Reduced breathlessness during exercise
- Improved fitness (aerobic and anaerobic)
- Improved sports performance
- Reduced injury risk
- Quicker recovery after training
- Improved posture
- Reduced exercise-induced asthma
- Better sleep
- Stronger breathing muscles
- Boosted mental performance