Register for Instructor Training: 23-25 NOVEMBER
Lauderdale House, Highgate Hill, London N6 5HG
Are you a fitness instructor, strength & conditioning coach, yoga teacher or physical therapist interested in teaching the Oxygen Advantage Technique® to your clients and students?
Would you like to teach a unique proprietary programme to optimise breathing patterns, improve oxygen uptake and delivery, provide an aerobic and anaerobic workout as well as developing mental focus and acuity?
The Oxygen Advantage programme consists of simple breathing exercises taught according to an exact protocol and sequence. Designed by Patrick McKeown, this sequence allows you to teach clients in an efficient manner, maximising the benefits of improved breathing.
Certify to become an Advanced Oxygen Advantage Instructor and teach the Oxygen Advantage Programme by attending a UK 3-day Instructor Training or working online 121 with master instructor Gray Caws. During this course, you will learn the science behind the technique and receive instruction on how to effectively deliver the programme to your clients.
The Advanced Oxygen Advantage Instructors course has been developed by founder and master instructor Patrick McKeown. Patrick has distilled all of his knowledge and experience into an easy-to-understand programme so that you, as a coach, can become confident in teaching the method to your clients and getting the results that they are looking for.
By attending this Advanced Oxygen Advantage Instructor Training you will:
- Get 3 days live in-person group training or 4 x 121 online mentoring sessions with UK master instructor Gray Caws
- Get 7 live online classes delivered by Patrick McKeown
- Gain an understanding and get access to 15+ years of Patrick McKeown's research, working with other top experts and from helping thousands of people make positive changes towards their sports performance and health goals.
- Learn the method that has helped top athletes including Olympians, professional soccer players, MMA, elite runners, and weightlifters to recreational athletes all over the world.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the importance of breathing for our health and performance
- Confidently teach the Oxygen Advantage® technique by learning the exact exercises
- Use the breath to experience new levels of health and performance in your own life
- Transform clients health and performance under your guidance
- Employ the best tools, tactics, and strategies to monitor a clients progress and ensure the best results
Your clients will benefit from:
- Addressing breathing pattern disorders in everyday life
- Reduced breathlessness during exercise
- Improved fitness (aerobic and anaerobic)
- Improved sports performance
- Reduced injury risk
- Quicker recovery after training
- Improved posture
- Reduced exercise induced asthma
- Better sleep
- Stronger breathing muscles
- Boosted mental performance
Registration is through Gray Caws at ADVENTURES IN MOVEMENT, our UK partner company
London N6 5HG
Buses: 143, 210, 271 (directly to the House – Waterlow Park stop)
Tube: Archway (Northern Line)
Parking: There is no off-street parking at the house but there is pay and display parking on Highgate Hill. Parking is free all day Saturday and Sunday.